When developing our tourism portals proposals follow good practices, and reconcile in designing databases usability standards with the full force of international ontologies and taxonomies. Our keys are:
- Show the whole deal together and georeferenced (recognized as good practice). We do this through the integration of Google Maps API with geolocated resources by Meta semantic tags that are interpreted by the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing ...)
- Insert the keywords in menu titles and visible structure of the databases, thinking that the web is multilanguage, and with a clear and intuitive taxonomy, orienting the structure to the natural positioning.
- We respect the most stringent accessibility standards WAI 2 and W3C standars and make them compatible with all browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera) using the most modern techniques of CCS, and CCS3, which allow us to have different interfaces for mobility, such as iPads, tablets and other Smartphone.
- Offer different advanced systems of medias, modules augmented reality, videostreamer, and we have several technical and content management modules designed by us for Joomla 2.5 on php 4, and php 5 for hotels, restaurants, tourist resources, videos and picture galleries.
- Classify resources according to the general classification recommendations considered good practice by various international standards and recommendations generated from the ISO 18513:2003 and semantic web proposals, with criteria of international harmonization and standardization developed from Directive 2006/123/CE of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 December 2006 on services in the internal market.